The AC Tastic Academy is an online program which gives you the confidence, tools and strategies to be the best AC you can be.
The role of an Activity Coordinator is often undervalued and overlooked and I am on a mission to give support and honour to you the AC where honour is due!
Do you find it hard at times and struggle within your AC role?
Do you often wonder what to do?
Have you just been left to get on with it and no one has shown you what to do?
Do you feel undervalued and not appreciated?
Do you wish you could just go to a website and get answers on how to deal with things?
Do you understand all the terminology you hear in the care sector?
Do you lack motivation?
Do you sometimes feel like you are just winging it, you’re doing your best but it still feels like it’s not good enough?
Does this sound familiar?
You sometimes struggle to get clarity or focus, because you have so many ideas and so little budget or support to do it all?
You want to make a difference and do your best in your AC role?
You are overwhelmed and stressed with all sorts going on in your life and you neglect yourself?
You know you have gifts and the ability, but you are distracted with everything else and you are not sure what to do?
IF THE ANSWER TO ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS IS YES, THEN HELP IS HERE!!!
I have created the AC Tastic Academy just for you. A lifetime online mentoring program for AC’s to get the support you need, to feel valued and know how amazing you are.
The academy provides the essential tools that you need to help you get a good life work balance.
We have so much valuable content for you in the Academy. As soon as you join you get
immediate access to the following training modules:
Empowerment Boosters –
1. What to do when you’re having a bad day at work.
2. How to deal with chatting voices in your head.
3. How to get your mojo back.
4. How to deal with naysayers.
5. How to deal with loneliness in your AC role.
6. How to deal with conflict.
7. How to go from Zero to Hero.
8.What to do when you run out of ideas.
Self Esteem Boosters
1. Your self-esteem
2.Positive self-esteem versus negative self-esteem
3. Your building blocks to self-esteem
4. Goal setting for you
1. Working that to do list
2. Creating brain space
3. What to do when you feel overwhelmed
4. How to stop distractions when planning an activity session
5. Top tips for effective time management
6. CQC and you
7. How to raise a safeguarding concern
8. How to deal with grief
9. How to deal with hecklers in your sessions
AC Tastic Tactics
1. The role of an Activity Coordinator
2. Provision of meaningful activities in a care setting
3. Being a good facilitator
4. How to build your residents self-esteem
5. How to overcome preconceptions.
6. How to facilitate an activity session
7. The importance of continuity
1.Understanding the person-centred approach
2. Goal Setting Templates
1. The different activity types
2. How to do a risk assessment
Useful Templates -
1. Activity Record Sheet
2. Individual Activity Sheet
3. Life Story Book Template
4. Care Plan Template
5. Daily Evaluation Template
6.Daily Attendance Evaluation Sheet
I have also created three useful tools for you, the yearly Planner which I have listed all the major dates so you don’t have to worry about them, the power journal to help your self-development and your special To Do List Blaster.
YOU GET LIFETIME ACCESS TO THE VALUABLE CONTENT IN THE ACADEMY FOR AS LONG AS YOU ARE A MEMBER.PLUS ANY NEW UPDATES TO THE ACADEMY.
YES – YOU READ THAT RIGHT! LIFETIME ACCESS!!!!
By joining the academy and applying the principles that I share with you, you will:
- Gain clarity on the challenges that you face at work
- No longer have to struggle
- Discover how to achieve your goals and dreams
- Be a super skilled AC
- Understand your resident groups better
- Have knowledge on how to tackle obstacles
- Have an understanding of your role and what is expected of you
- Have clarity on record keeping
- Have access to ongoing support via the Facebook hang out group.
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK WITH ME?
I have a true passion for activity provision and because I have seen first hand the incredible difference it makes to people’s lives. I felt it should be something done properly from a person-centered viewpoint. So in 2011 I left my Home Manager role which I had done for 6 years,
managing various services and started Lovejoy Centre. Just me and my 2 reminiscence boxes.
My business has grown and evolved and has become a recognised national brand. I also design, manufacture and produce my unique range of dementia friendly products which are used in the care sector up and down the country. They not only enhance the life of the recipients using them but are great tools for AC’s to use. I totally get it and understand the challenges that AC’s face on a daily basis.
My qualifications are a BSC Honours degree in Health and Social Care. I am a trained counsellor and life coach. For the last 21 years I have also been an ordained minister. I am also a freelance writer. I am often invited to speak at conferences and social care forums, have written numerous training programmes and articles and I have been featured in the Open University Alumni Magazine.
Because I get it and understand what it is for AC’s to do their job I have applied my knowledge and know-how and it has helped me establish my sessions which me and my team use in our daily sessions.
How Much Does It Cost?
I have made it affordable for you and created various options to help you spread the cost, remember this gives you lifetime access to the course, special offers and exclusive membership to the FB Hangout area I have created.
Option One -
A one off payment of £99
Two payments of £49.50 spread over two months
Three payments of £33 spread over three months.
What are you waiting for? Sign up today to the option that best suits you. Be brave and invest in yourself. I look forward to welcoming you to the academy.
Ann Marie x
You can sign up here – http://www.actasticacademy.com/signup